Re: System-On-Module

From: Andrew Turner <andrew_at_fubar.geek.nz>
Date: Thu, 29 Jan 2015 11:39:30 +0000
On Thu, 29 Jan 2015 18:27:08 +0900
"Lundberg, Johannes" <johannes_at_brilliantservice.co.jp> wrote:

> What I'm most worried about is the graphics stack.. Some companies
> don't seem so keen on handing out specs.

The only ARM vendor I know that has released documentation on their 3D
hardware is Broadcom [1]. The only options for this are the Raspberry
Pi or one of the mobile phones with a Broadcom CPU. I neither option to
be applicable for your requirements.

Andrew

[1]
http://www.broadcom.com/docs/support/videocore/VideoCoreIV-AG100-R.pdf