Re: System-On-Module

From: Ganbold Tsagaankhuu <ganbold_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 29 Jan 2015 21:00:47 +0800
On Thu, Jan 29, 2015 at 5:27 PM, Lundberg, Johannes <
johannes_at_brilliantservice.co.jp> wrote:

> What I'm most worried about is the graphics stack.. Some companies don't
> seem so keen on handing out specs.

I think you can check some open source implementations for those GPU
related things (only for linux maybe):

For Vivante:
https://github.com/laanwj/etna_viv/wiki

For Adreno:
http://freedreno.github.io

For Mali:
http://limadriver.org

I guess they are mostly based on reverse engineering effort. I think you
can even ask about the statuses directly from the authors/maintainers on
some irc channel.

Not sure about Tegra or PowerVR.

Ganbold