Filepaths in VM map for tmpfs files

From: Eric Badger <eric_at_badgerio.us>
Date: Sat, 31 Jan 2015 09:07:23 -0600
In FreeBSD 9, examining the VM map of a process (with e.g. 'procstat
-v') with a tmpfs file mapped showed a VNODE type and displayed the file
path. In 10.0 up to CURRENT (I believe this started at r250030), instead
SWAP is shown without a filepath.

This has some unfortunate consequences; I discovered this problem when
trying to use dtrace's pid provider, which fails to find symbols for
executables running from tmpfs.

I've attached a patch which will repair procstat/dtrace. There are a few
other places such a patch would be needed. I'm willing to put together
such a patch, but would like to first hear some feedback that this seems
like a reasonable approach, or if there's anything I've missed.

Thoughts?

Eric