Re: Call for FreeBSD 2015Q2 (April-June) Status Reports

From: Warren Block <wblock_at_wonkity.com>
Date: Mon, 13 Jul 2015 22:42:34 -0600 (MDT)
Have you submitted your quarterly report yet?  People need to know about
the cool things being done with, or to, or by FreeBSD.

In an effort that will surely never come back to haunt us all, I have
committed all the reports I saw in monthly_at_ to the upcoming status
report.  However, I am also easily distracted by shiny objects and might
have missed some.

If you have not yet received a passive-aggressive "thanks" mail, please
make sure your report is included here:
https://svnweb.freebsd.org/doc/head/en_US.ISO8859-1/htdocs/news/status/report-2015-04-2015-06.xml?view=markup

If your report is missing or not present, please resubmit to
bjk_at_FreeBSD.org, monthly_at_FreeBSD.org, and cc me at wblock_at_FreeBSD.org.

The deadline is July 14 (yes, today), but of course some of us would
rather wait than miss interesting reports.  Or dull ones, to be honest.
But there is an interesting report lurking inside even the dull ones.
Particularly if some words are replaced with others.

Assistance in polishing a bare list of feats into a truly Herculean
accomplishment can be provided on a limited-time, first-come
first-serve, contents may have settled during shipment basis.

Grammer can be goodered and Englished up, too.