Re: Lenovo BIOS boot fix

From: Joseph Mingrone <jrm_at_ftfl.ca>
Date: Tue, 14 Jul 2015 12:29:04 -0300
Warren Block <wblock_at_wonkity.com> writes:
> Please, whoever has one of these systems, find a contact address for
> Lenovo.  It should be on every one of these messages, and we should be
> encouraging every affected user to contact Lenovo support.  I can post
> it in the forums, also.

gethuman.com lists customerfeedback_at_lenovo.com as a contact email.

http://www.headquartersinfo.com/lenovo-headquarters-information/

One this page is a list of the "Lenovo Headquarters Executive Team".
Most of them have Twitter accounts.  Some public tweets to them might
have a strong impact.

If you're providing feedback and you don't agree with Lenovo's practice
of preventing you from installing your own wireless card, please mention
that as well.  There is also a petition:
https://www.change.org/p/lenovo-release-an-unencumbered-version-of-the-bios.

Joseph