FreeBSD_HEAD - Build #3012 - Fixed

From: <jenkins-admin_at_FreeBSD.org>
Date: Mon, 27 Jul 2015 17:58:20 +0000 (GMT)
FreeBSD_HEAD - Build #3012 - Fixed:

Build information: https://jenkins.FreeBSD.org/job/FreeBSD_HEAD/3012/
Full change log: https://jenkins.FreeBSD.org/job/FreeBSD_HEAD/3012/changes
Full build log: https://jenkins.FreeBSD.org/job/FreeBSD_HEAD/3012/console

Change summaries:

285914 by marius:
- Move the remainder of host controller capability registers reading from
  xhci_start_controller() to xhci_init(). These values don't change at run-
  time so there's no point of acquiring them on every USB_HW_POWER_RESUME
  instead of only once during initialization. In r276717, reading the first
  couple of registers in question already had been moved as a prerequisite
  for the changes in that revision.
- Identify ASMedia ASM1042A controllers.
- Use NULL instead of 0 for pointers.

MFC after:	3 days

285913 by marius:
- Fix compilation after r285909 with USB_DEBUG defined.
- Regenerate usb.conf.

285912 by marius:
- Use __FBSDID().
- Const'ify cons_to_vga_colors.
- Fix line wrapping.

MFC after:	3 days

285911 by marius:
- Nuke dupe $FreeBSD$.
- Fix whitespace.

MFC after:	3 days

285910 by ed:
Make shutdown() return ENOTCONN as required by POSIX, part deux.

Since at least Linux and Mac OS X do the right thing, I'd like to go ahead and give this another try. To keep old copies of syslogd working, only start returning ENOTCONN for recent binaries.

I took a look at the XNU sources and they seem to test against both SS_ISCONNECTED, SS_ISCONNECTING and SS_ISDISCONNECTING, instead of just SS_ISCONNECTED. That seams reasonable, so let's do the same.

Test Plan:
This issue was uncovered while writing tests for shutdown() in CloudABI:

https://github.com/NuxiNL/cloudlibc/blob/master/src/libc/sys/socket/shutdown_test.c#L26

Reviewers: glebius, rwatson, #manpages, gnn, #network

Reviewed By: gnn, #network

Subscribers: bms, mjg, imp

Differential Revision: https://reviews.freebsd.org/D3039