FreeBSD_HEAD_i386 - Build #723 - Fixed

From: <jenkins-admin_at_FreeBSD.org>
Date: Fri, 31 Jul 2015 10:22:21 +0000 (GMT)
FreeBSD_HEAD_i386 - Build #723 - Fixed:

Build information: https://jenkins.FreeBSD.org/job/FreeBSD_HEAD_i386/723/
Full change log: https://jenkins.FreeBSD.org/job/FreeBSD_HEAD_i386/723/changes
Full build log: https://jenkins.FreeBSD.org/job/FreeBSD_HEAD_i386/723/console

Change summaries:

286118 by hselasky:
Limit the number of times we loop inside the DWC OTG poll handler to
avoid starving other fast interrupts. Fix a comment while at it.

MFC after:	1 week
Suggested by:	Svatopluk Kraus <onwahe_at_gmail.com>

286114 by ae:
Ansify if_stf.c

286112 by ae:
Remove unneded #include "opt_inet.h".

286111 by ed:
Document the existence of cloudabi_load and cloudabi64_load.

286110 by jmg:
temporarily fix build..  This isn't the final fix, and testing is
still on going, but it has passed world for mips and powerpc...

I know this has an extra semicolon, but this is the patch that is
tested...

Looks like better fix is to use _Static_assert...