src/UPDATING to more precisely document usr.bin/make removal

From: Julian H. Stacey <jhs_at_berklix.com>
Date: Sun, 21 Jun 2015 17:06:05 +0200
Hi Warner & cc current_at_,

I discovered make had dissapeared (A local patch script failed),
so I had to hunt.  Let's make text string hunting easier with this for
11.0-CURRENT/src/UPDATING	Sun Jun 21 16:29:53 2015

52,53c52,54
< 	FreeBSD's old make (fmake) has been removed from the system. It is
< 	available as the devel/fmake port or via pkg install fmake.
---
> 	FreeBSD's old make (fmake) has been removed from src/usr.bin/make.
> 	It is available as ports/devel/fmake or via pkg install fmake.
> 	/usr/bin/make is installed from src/usr.bin/bmake

Cheers,
Julian
--
Julian Stacey, BSD Linux Unix C Sys Eng Consultant Munich http://berklix.com
 Reply after previous text, like a play - Not before, which looses context.