cant use Xorg after r277486 on Asus Zenbook

From: Stefan Parvu <sparvu_at_kronometrix.org>
Date: Fri, 20 Mar 2015 14:20:02 +0200
Hi,

Im currently running 11.0-CURRENT #0 r277486 on Asus Zenbook laptop [1].

Im happy, there are some issues with iwn driver but it does work enough stable.
Xorg, Sound, Networking functional. Even power management works enough
decent to get 3hrs or so without a power adapter connected.

Now I have discovered Im not able to update to any new snapshots after
r277486. Xorg refuses to work, Im getting a blank screen with no possibility to
have a functional vt restoration. I always need to reboot. The kernel is up
I can use the keyboard so the only trouble seems to come from Xorg / vt.

I have tried updating my laptop to: r278452, r278908, r279514, r279813.
No luck.  If I go back to use r277486 then my Xorg and vt start functioning
correctly. Im using the i915 driver for Xorg and my config is in [1].

Any ideas what is this about ? Were any changes after r277486 regarding
i915 or Xorg ? I tried to create a new xorg.conf, reuse the old one whatever.
No luck.

Many thanks,

--
Stefan Parvu <sparvu_at_kronometrix.org>

[1] - http://kronometrix.blogspot.fi/2014/10/asus-zenbook-and-freebsd-11.html