Atheros AR9460 and Acer Aspire V17 Nitro on FreeBSD 11 not working

From: Anders Bolt-Evensen <andersbo87_at_icloud.com>
Date: Fri, 20 Mar 2015 17:52:47 +0100
Hello!

Recently I had to buy a new computer as my Mac broke down.
I ended up with an Acer Aspire V17 Nitro, which, except for a couple of
problems, is all good.
One of the problems is that wifi does not work. The wifi driver is an
Atheros AR9460.
The problem is that when I attempt to scan for my wireless network,
nothing shows up at all.
On my previous computer, where I used an external Atheros card,
everything worked well.
Could the following line from dmesg be a symptom of my problems?
"ath0: 2GHz radio: 0x0000; 5GHz radio: 0x0000"

I'm using FreeBSD 11-CURRENT with sources updated today.

Hope you can help me, and thanks in advance.

A zip file, ath_error.zip should be attached. If not, it is available here:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/jfcjam3m63cmbcv/ath_error.zip?dl=0

Have a nice day, everyone.