Re: Broadwell Support FreeBSD 10.1

From: Brendan Inglese <brendan.inglese_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Mar 2015 15:33:15 +1100
What a coincidence, I'm looking at getting a Broadwell micro PC.

I'm looking at this Broadwell model:
http://www.gigabyte.com.au/products/product-page.aspx?pid=4888#ov

At the moment, I don't mind not having X but I would like it eventually, is
there any idea on when Iris Pro support would be done?

If not for a while are discrete Nvidia cards such as the 760 ( Which
another model has ) which I can find in
http://www.gigabyte.com.au/products/product-page.aspx?pid=5156#ov stable?
Last time I used X with a GTX680 it would crash twice a week.

Cheers,
Brendan.

On Mon, Mar 23, 2015 at 10:58 AM, Marek Novotny <marek.novotny_at_marspolar.com