Re: Can't get DHCP lease _at_r280520

From: David Wolfskill <david_at_catwhisker.org>
Date: Wed, 25 Mar 2015 16:12:51 -0700
On Wed, Mar 25, 2015 at 07:04:36AM -0700, David Wolfskill wrote:
> I find that I am unable to get a DHCP lease.  This is on my laptop;
> dhclient was using the lagg0 interface, composed of em0 (which
> claimed to be active) and wlan0 (iwn0), which seems to be completely
> unable to obtain association while running head nowadays (as I
> described in a recent post to -net_at_).

This appears to be a false alarm: I tried head again -- this time, at
work -- and I was able to get a DHCP lease using the lagg0 interface.

(The wlan/iwn interface still won't associate while running head, but
mostly works under stable/10.)

Sorry for the noise.

Peace,
david
--
David H. Wolfskill				david_at_catwhisker.org
Those who murder in the name of God or prophet are blasphemous cowards.