Panic using QLogic NetXtreme II BCM57810 with latest CURRENT snapshot

From: Niclas Zeising <zeising_at_freebsd.org>
Date: Tue, 12 May 2015 23:21:33 +0200
Hi!
I got the following panic with a QLogic NetXtreme II BCM57810 when
trying to assign an IP address using dhclient.  The network card uses
the bxe driver.  The machine in question is a HP DL380 Gen9.

Kernel page fault with the following non-sleepable locks held:
shared rw if_addr_lock (if_addr_lock) locked _at_ /usr/src/sys/net/if.c:1539
exclusive sleep mutex bxe0_mcast_lock lockeed _at_
/usr/src/sys/dev/bxe/bxe.c:12548

See screenshots at the links below for details and a stack trace.
I can provoke this panic at will, let me know if you need more details.
 Unfortunately I don't have access to a console where I can copy things
out currently, so screenshots have to do.

Screenshot 1: https://people.freebsd.org/~zeising/panic1.png
Screenshot 2: https://people.freebsd.org/~zeising/panic2.png

Regards!
--