Re: Need help reducing compilation warnings in CURRENT

From: Konstantin Belousov <kostikbel_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 28 May 2015 19:49:40 +0300
On Wed, May 27, 2015 at 11:30:45PM -0700, Craig Rodrigues wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I've configured Jenkins to highlight compiler warnings and
> generate a table.  Jenkins also keeps track of new compiler warnings
> over time.  See:
>
> https://jenkins.freebsd.org/job/FreeBSD_HEAD/warnings7
>
> Can anyone help improve the code by periodically looking
> at this table and submitting patches to clean up the code?
>
> Cleaning up compiler warnings is always boring work,
> but it is good to clean up the code over time.

I take some time to do a pass over mine code or code I am somewhat
knowledgable, to correct some 'assigned but not used variable' warnings.
There might be even one real bug in SU code uncovered, but I am not
sure yet.

Please review at https://reviews.freebsd.org/D2665 .
I do not have an intention of splitting this into individual changes.