Re: [CFT] Unicode collation string and reworked locale definitions

From: Baptiste Daroussin <bapt_at_FreeBSD.org>
Date: Mon, 2 Nov 2015 11:17:07 +0100
On Mon, Nov 02, 2015 at 10:04:11AM +0000, David Chisnall wrote:
> On 1 Nov 2015, at 21:30, Baptiste Daroussin <bapt_at_FreeBSD.org> wrote:
> >
> > All issues reported has been fixed, except if more issues are reported, this
> > will be merged into head next saturday: November 7th
>
> That’s really excellent news!  Thanks for doing this.  Are there any good potential sources for the regex stuff?  I think std::regex in libc++ supports multibyte character sets, but is very full of templates and not very easy to translate into C.

For te regex tools, it will be another step. I was planning to incorporate
libtre + apple's patches like dragonfly did, it would need a lot of tests, but
from my current testing performances are better than our current implementation.
And it makes libc's regrex passing way more entries in the AT&T regex test suite

If anyone else want to work on bringing in that I would be very glad as I have
already too much things in my plate :)

Best regards,
Bapt