Re: FYI: SVN to GIT converter currently broken, github is falling behind

From: Ulrich Spörlein <uqs_at_FreeBSD.org>
Date: Thu, 5 Nov 2015 15:46:09 +0100
> The recent SVN update on the cluster broke svn2git in certain circumstances.
>
> To fix this and make sure no content was dropped, the converter has
> been stopped and we're working on bringing a fixed version online, as
> well as vetting the correctness of the published git repositories.
>
> ETA is currently unknown, expect an update to this thread within 24h.
> Sorry for the inconvenience!
>
> Uli, on behalf of git-admin

An independent run of the converter produces a different git
repository starting at the commit following this one:
https://github.com/freebsd/freebsd/commit/bf66c97c4a64e64410bf0223d221a54ca9555f52

This is from 9d ago and will likely require a force push to github
that will necessitate people to rebase or merge there work (a
fast-forward merge will fail).

This is the preliminary inspection and a third verification run is
currently underway. Expect another update within 24h.

Uli