Re: OpenSSH HPN

From: Slawa Olhovchenkov <slw_at_zxy.spb.ru>
Date: Wed, 11 Nov 2015 21:13:39 +0300
On Wed, Nov 11, 2015 at 05:51:25PM +0100, Dag-Erling Smørgrav wrote:

> Bryan Drewery <bdrewery_at_FreeBSD.org> writes:
> > Another thing that I did with the port was restore the tcpwrapper
> > support that upstream removed. Again, if we decide it is not worth
> > keeping in base I will remove it as default in the port.
>
> I want to keep tcpwrapper support - it is another reason why I still
> haven't upgraded OpenSSH, but to the best of my knowledge, it is far
> less intrusive than HPN.

Can you explain what is problem?
I am see openssh in base and openssh in ports (more recent version)
with same functionaly patches.
You talk about trouble to upgrade. What is root?
openssh in base have different vendor and/or license?
Or something else?

PS: As I today know, kerberos heimdal is practicaly dead as opensource
project. Have FreeBSD planed switch to MIT Kerberos?
I am know about security/krb5.