Re: libXO-ification - Why - and is it a symptom of deeper issues?

From: NGie Cooper <yaneurabeya_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 15 Nov 2015 10:30:12 -0800

…

> Also, libxo now supports the versioning of output, to make it possible
> for your json parser to detect when a change to the schema has been made.

This is the ideal scenario, yes, if there was some design around the libxo’ification (even man page documentation would have been nice, but that wasn’t done :/). However, as I’ve said many times before: no spec, no tests -> not useful to endorse to others because things can change at any given point in time and I don’t want to be the support hub for all things libxo at $work.

Thanks,
-NGie