Re: libXO-ification - Why - and is it a symptom of deeper issues?

From: Dan Partelly <dan_partelly_at_rdsor.ro>
Date: Mon, 16 Nov 2015 22:30:59 +0200
Hi Adrian,

No, no, none wasn't unwelcoming or cold.  Thanks for your responses

> I plan on attacking the binary code reuse a bit by turning the
> net80211 bits of ifconfig into a library and starting to use it from
> other places

This is great news. ifconfig is an obvious target. I personally am more interested in the part dealing
with ethernet from ifconfig, but if you are willing to help/mentor and direct the effort maybe we can arrange something.
How do you propose to proceed from here ?

dan