Panic while waiting on wlan0

From: Florian Limberger <flo_at_snakeoilproductions.net>
Date: Tue, 17 Nov 2015 10:45:46 +0100
Hi,

I am running -CURRENT on my Lenovo T410 notebook since nearly a year now
and am now experiencing my first reliable occuring panic.  Since I am
interested into getting more involved, I want not only to give a report
on this, but ask for directions on how I can help to fix the issue.

The crash occurs on bad wifi reception, either on startup, if “waiting
30s for default interface” is not interrupted, or at a later point if
the wpa_supplicant is not able to establish a connection (mostly due to
a wrong passphrase, which is not the case if the wifi reception is
better).  Core.txt and the dump info are attached.

I am using git commit 71f160e0193fee45242bebeff7f1282846e83d2c.

Best regards,

florian