Re: libXO-ification - Why - and is it a symptom of deeper issues?

From: Dan Partelly <dan_partelly_at_rdsor.ro>
Date: Wed, 18 Nov 2015 00:25:32 +0200
It’s not about the fronted. That would have to be replaced most likely
The most useful part IMO is the permission engine itself, and maybe some
other parts too but without insight into implementation I am not able to
judge that.

You could IPC key value-data into the security engine describing arbitrary commands,
, have the request validated, user right checked, then passed to a command execution
system (and I use the command  term very loosely, I do not refers to a
utility)