Re: DDB patches

From: Adrian Chadd <adrian.chadd_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 19 Nov 2015 11:01:26 -0800
[snip snip snippety snip]

Hi Dan!

Yeah, turns out trying to get a bunch of burnt out, time-poor
developers with commit bits to commit stuff will typically end up with
(a) things getting neglected, or (b) getting you a commit bit. :)

Please grab the patch from pedro (which I reviewed, and it looks fine
at a first pass) and dump it into reviews.freebsd.org. You'll have to
create an account first. That way we can solicit some further
reviews/comments before I just commit it. :)

-a