Re: Panic while waiting on wlan0

From: Florian Limberger <flo_at_snakeoilproductions.net>
Date: Sun, 22 Nov 2015 13:31:50 +0100
Hi,

On 17.11.15 17:42, Adrian Chadd wrote:
> try updating to head as of today. Some callout issues were fixed.

The crashes are fixed alright, thank you.  I still have a rather
difficult to reproduce issue, where the wpa_supplicant hangs in SCANNING
state indefinitely, even if the Notebook is very near to the AP.  I’ve
had this issue occasionally before, but since the crashes started it has
become more frequent.  Is there anything I can do to debug the
behaviour?  Until now I have only observed it in wpa_supplicant and have
no idea how I might proceed.

Regards,

florian