Re: What changed in rc.d infrastructure in last months?

From: Lev Serebryakov <lev_at_FreeBSD.org>
Date: Sun, 25 Oct 2015 22:46:36 +0300
Hello NGie,

Sunday, October 25, 2015, 10:39:51 PM, you wrote:

> It’s documented here:

>                  On the other hand, if you want to configure your wireless
>                  interface with hostapd(8), you need to add ``HOSTAP'' to the
>                  ifconfig_<interface> variable.  hostapd(8) will use the
>                  settings from /etc/hostapd-<interface>.conf
 I understand this, and as you can see from my config samples, I'm using
exactly this feature.

 I'm wonder why ifconfig & hostapd try to start TWICE now for same
interaface in course of normal boot now. It was not case in, say, r285355.

--
Best regards,
 Lev                            mailto:lev_at_FreeBSD.org