Re: [FreeBSD-Announce] FreeBSD 2.2.9 Released!

From: Ruslan Ermilov <ru_at_FreeBSD.org>
Date: Fri, 1 Apr 2016 19:29:10 +0300
Hi,

At Nginx, we are committed to supporting a wide range of
BSD-like operating systems and their releases.  It's our
great pleasure to report that it's now again possible to
build current nginx sources with FreeBSD 2.2.9.  We know
that many highload setups still use this FreeBSD version.

--
Ruslan Ermilov
ru_at_FreeBSD.org