Re: WIFI urtwn possibly broken on 297561

From: Adrian Chadd <adrian_at_freebsd.org>
Date: Sat, 9 Apr 2016 20:38:42 -0700
Hi!

this is because we don't have A-MPDU RX aging on by default. So, if
there are holes in the sequence number space, FreeBSD's reordering
logic doesn't flush frames up until it's received /all/ the traffic.

I've just enabled it by default in -HEAD now. That should fix it.
Otacilio, you should be able to fix it locally by adding options
IEEE80211_AMPDU_AGE to your kernel config file and recompiling.

Sorry!

-adrian