Re: Heads up

From: Maxim Sobolev <sobomax_at_FreeBSD.org>
Date: Fri, 15 Apr 2016 10:25:40 -0700
Conrad, yes, you can, but sticking it into FreeBSD source tree IMHO
restricts your options somewhat. If it's your private code you can easily
put F-world into it and nobody obviously cares apart from your co-workers
and your boss. Would probably be considered highly inappropriate by most to
merge it into a public one, so "whatever your like" rule has its limits.

Also, apart from being not very suggestive as to what this option actually
does, let's not forget that "Netflix" is probably registered as a trademark
and whatnot in North America at least, if not worldwide. I am not a lawyer,
but I suspect using it might have some ramifications for our ability to
name things using this name.

If "SSDNG" is not a good name, I'd suggest coming up with some other name
that is neutral and also has some hints as to its functionality. For
example, CAM_IOCHED_LOW_LAT or something.