OCZ ssdpx-1rvd0120 REVODRIVE support

From: Pavel Timofeev <timp87_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 17 Apr 2016 12:05:09 +0300
HI! I've recently got a SSD device. Yes, not a disk, but a device.
It's called, i. e. one of the first REVODRIVEs.
It's a PCI-express card with two embedded ssd disks about ~ 55GB size.
And it's a raid card. Fake software raid. You can set it up as a
RAID0, RAID1, etc and a CONCATENATION. No way to leave it unconfigured
or set it as JBOD or something else.
You just won't be able to boot from this device in that case.

So, I tried to install FreeBSD on it. Actually two fbsd version:
FreeBSD 10.3-RELEASE amd64 and FreeBSD-CURRENT amd64 based on r297561
. .
I used RAID0, RAID1 and CONCATENATION raid configurations and UFS and
ZFS (stripe) filesystems. The deivce is seen as raid/r0 and I
installed fbsd on it.
Here is the result of different attemps.

FreeBSD 11-CURRENT r297561 amd64

RAID0
  UFS
    MBR - during installation I immediately get 'unknown error -559038242'
    GPT - the same and 'Error installing partcode on r0p1' message
  ZFS
    MBR - 'Invalid argument' during installation.
    GPT - 'Invalid argument' during installation.

RAID1
  UFS
    MBR - installs and boots w/o problem
    GPT - installs and boots w/o problem
  ZFS
    MBR - 'Invalid argument' during installation.
    GPT - 'Invalid argument' during installation.

CONCATENATION
  UFS
    MBR - 'unknown error -559038242' during installation
    GPT - 'unknown error -559038242' during installation
  ZFS
    MBR - 'Invalid argument' during installation.
    GPT - 'Invalid argument' during installation.

FreeBSD 10.3-RELEASE amd64

RAID0
  UFS
    MBR - installs and boots w/o problem
    GPT - installs, but doesn't boot. I can see on the screen:
               gptboot: error lba 1280
               gptboot: No /boot/loader on 0:ad(0p2)
               gptboot: No /boot/kernel/kernel on 0:ad(0p2)
  ZFS
    MBR - 'Invalid argument' during installation.
    GPT - 'Invalid argument' during installation.

RAID1
  UFS
    MBR - installs and boots w/o problem
    GPT - installs and boots w/o problem
  ZFS
    MBR - 'Invalid argument' during installation.
    GPT - hangs during installation

CONCATENATION
  UFS
    MBR - installs, but panics during boot
    GPT - the same, but also I see the following messages on the
screen durin boot
               gpterror 1 lba 234458719
               unable to read gpt header
  ZFS
    MBR - 'Invalid argument' during installation.
    GPT -  'Invalid argument' during installation.

Also I've attached dmesg and 'geom disk list' output.

I'm ready to try some patches and help to solve this problem!