Re: [CFT] packaging the base system with pkg(8)

From: Lev Serebryakov <lev_at_FreeBSD.org>
Date: Tue, 19 Apr 2016 23:17:16 +0300
On 19.04.2016 23:10, K. Macy wrote:

 I don't like to see, as some participants of this thread write their
messages as if somebody in this thread are against packaging base with pkg.

 I don't see anybody, who say "remove this packaging code, it is all
completely wrong, BS, whatever". All objections are against mechanical
splitting base to 700+ packages, not against packaged base per se.

--
// Lev Serebryakov