Re: [CFT] packaging the base system with pkg(8)

From: Maxim Sobolev <sobomax_at_FreeBSD.org>
Date: Tue, 19 Apr 2016 15:00:17 -0700
I am sorry to maybe sound like an old grudge here, but can somebody take a
sweep at the bug reports filled against ports-mgt/pkg in the last year or
so? Packaging base system is surely challenging and exciting task, and
great bikesheed topic too, but there are lot of critical bugs in the code
that are pretty trivial and easy to fix. I owe at least one and it had no
attention whatsoever for a month or so. Almost to the point where I would
put my "no response from: maintainer" asbestos on and start checking in
some random patches. Searching bigzilla shows that I might not be alone. (

-Max