Re: why 100 packages are evil

From: Lyndon Nerenberg <lyndon_at_orthanc.ca>
Date: Fri, 22 Apr 2016 20:41:06 -0700 (PDT)
> Same as it is now for releases.  Packages will be available for SAs/ENs.
> There is no intention to change this model.

I get that. But the dependency base will be huge. Right now I can count on
a very limited set of dependencies for anything I ship as a 3rd party
package.  Doing that for n>100 packages gets to be troubling.  I know it
can be done, but for a small company like the one I work for, it quickly
becomes impractical.