Re: Heads up

From: Warner Losh <imp_at_bsdimp.com>
Date: Sun, 24 Apr 2016 22:15:45 -0600
I'll try virtualbox again, but it booted fine when I tried it before.
I'll give bhyve a sping. I haven't tried it in quite some time, but
it worked about 9 months ago.

But since I don't even know what the errors you are seeing are,
I can't tell you that it is similar to some other error reports or
something completely new.

Warner