Re: Wayland work status

From: Lundberg, Johannes <johannes_at_brilliantservice.co.jp>
Date: Fri, 12 Aug 2016 13:48:00 -0700
Hi

I followed the instructions for evdev enabled kernel here
https://github.com/wulf7/libudev-devd and it works fine!
I needed to update libinput to latest version since it was required by
xf86-input-libinput so I'm using latest version from
https://github.com/jiixyj/libinput.

As for the wsp driver I've simply added REL_HWHEEL to get x/y scrolling and
changed the back/forward events to x axis scrolling. See the attached
patch.  It's still really simple but adds a bit more functionality compared
to what is allowed by the old mouse protocol. Of course, if you want
advanced multi-touch gestures, it's need to be rewritten a lot. Although, I
don't know how many X apps actually support this so maybe it's a lot of
work for nothing...

I also needed to change the order of horizontal scroll wheel and buttons
with
xinput set-button-map 6  3 2 1 4 5 7 6 ​

​I think wsp already puts out vertical scroll in opposite direction by
default. ​

​I'm using xfce4 as desktop environment.​

--
秘密保持について:この電子メールは、名宛人に送信したものであり、秘匿特権の対象となる情報を含んでいます。