Re: problems with mouse

From: Antonio Olivares <olivares14031_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 30 Aug 2016 08:08:02 -0500
Dear folks,

I am not sure if hald_enable="YES" is still needed, but I will add it
to see if the mouse problem goes away, because mouse works, but when I
switch apps, ie. firefox to xterm, then I cannot switch back to
firefox till I finish with xterm :(.  If it works well and fixes the
problem, I will let you all know and hopefully it does fix the issue.

Best Regards,

Antonio