Re: Import rcorder-visualize.sh from NetBSD?

From: Eric van Gyzen <vangyzen_at_FreeBSD.org>
Date: Mon, 5 Dec 2016 15:23:33 -0600
On 12/05/2016 15:13, Brooks Davis wrote:
> On Mon, Dec 05, 2016 at 01:16:49PM -0600, Eric van Gyzen wrote:
>> Would anyone object to me importing this script from NetBSD?
>>
>> http://cvsweb.netbsd.org/bsdweb.cgi/~checkout~/src/sbin/rcorder/rcorder-visualize.sh?rev=1.5&content-type=text/plain
>>
>> I ask in particular because of the non-BSD license.  This seems like a
>> no-brainer, but I'm going to play it safe and ask first.
>
> It seems pointless as something in the base system given that it
> required graphviz.

If it had been in the base system last week, I would have found it
instead of wasting my time reinventing it.  I suppose the same could be
said of the ports tree, but src/sbin/rcorder is a good first place to look.

> Having it in the source tree seems mostly fine, but
> Joerg should really put a proper license on it.

I agree.  In fact, I just asked him to apply a 2-clause BSD license, and
he agreed.

Eric