Re: Is there possible run a MacOS X binary

From: mokhi <mokhi64_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 8 Dec 2016 17:07:06 +0330
>  Have you considered adding it to the FreeBSD Google Summer of Code Ideas wiki[2]?
>  Maybe some brave student will like the idea and decide to spend some time on this project.
No I didn't, maybe it worth doing it :)
I can do it if you suggest.

I myself was brave (but officially mentor-less) while doing this :D,
(I actually didn't know how i can find a mentor for this idea).
I also didn't find interest among developers after call of review (for
logically good sensible reasons, like why should we add it in kernel,
who will maintain it, instability in first, Apple+Law issues, etc).

Best wishes, Mokhi.