Re: Enabling NUMA in BIOS stop booting FreeBSD

From: Adrian Chadd <adrian.chadd_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Dec 2016 15:57:58 -0800
heh, an updated BIOS that solves the problem will solve the problem. :)

I think you have enough information to provide to supermicro. Ie,
"SMAP says X, when physical memory pages at addresses X are accessed,
they don't behave like memory, maybe something is wrong".

All I can think of is some hack to add a blacklist for that region so
you can boot the unit. But it makes me wonder what else is going on.

-adrian