Re: Enabling NUMA in BIOS stop booting FreeBSD

From: Steve Wills <swills_at_FreeBSD.org>
Date: Wed, 21 Dec 2016 07:38:45 -0500
Hi,

On 12/21/2016 06:58, Konstantin Belousov wrote:
> What is the exact version of the kernel you are running and which hangs ?

Right now I'm running r310303, booted with SMP disabled.

> Try to bisect.

The issue appeared without updating the OS, but I have since updated.
That said, I have tried booting 10.3 and 9.3 from USB memstick without
success.

> Do you have EARLY_AP_STARTUP option in the kernel config ?

I did, but I have since tried adding nooptions EARLY_AP_STARTUP to my
kernel config (my config include's GENERIC), which didn't affect the issue.

> Send NMI with 'ipmi power diag' and show the machine state from ddb.

This board is the version without ipmi support, so I unfortunately can't
do that.

Steve