FreeBSD_HEAD_i386 - Build #4494 - Fixed

From: <jenkins-admin_at_FreeBSD.org>
Date: Wed, 28 Dec 2016 00:32:58 +0000 (GMT)
FreeBSD_HEAD_i386 - Build #4494 - Fixed:

Build information: https://jenkins.FreeBSD.org/job/FreeBSD_HEAD_i386/4494/
Full change log: https://jenkins.FreeBSD.org/job/FreeBSD_HEAD_i386/4494/changes
Full build log: https://jenkins.FreeBSD.org/job/FreeBSD_HEAD_i386/4494/console

Change summaries:

310646 by mav:
Do not update "saved" mode page on every MODE SELECT.

We do not have non-volatile memory to really save those values, so we
neither report nor support this capability.  Also saved mode pages are
not replicated between HA peers now.

MFC after:	2 weeks

310645 by gonzo:
[intelspi] Add SPI driver for Intel BayTrail SoC

Add SPI mode (PIO-only) support for Intel Synchronous Serial Port that
can be found in several Intel's products starting from PXA family.
Most of implementations have slight differences in behavior and in
addresses for registers subset. This driver covers only BayTrail SoC
implementation for it's the only hardware I have to test it on.

Driver attaches to ACPI bus only and does not have PCI or FDT support
for now due to lack of hardware to test it on.

"intelspi" is the best name I've managed to come up with. Linux driver
name (spi-pxa2xx) does not make sense because current implementation
does not support actual PXA2xx SoCs. And as far as I know there is no
codename assigned to Intel SSP chip.

Reviewed by:	br, manu
MFC after:	1 month
Differential Revision:	https://reviews.freebsd.org/D8896

310644 by mav:
Fix/synchronize field types in struct ctl_modepage_header.

MFC after:	2 weeks

310643 by mav:
Missed piece of r310640.

MFC after:	2 weeks

310642 by tuexen:
Consistent handling of errors reported from the lower layer.

MFC after:	3 days