Re: LSI SAS 3108 RAID Controller

From: krad <kraduk_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 3 Feb 2016 14:20:34 +0000
Just a sanity check 1st.

Are you going to be using zfs or ufs?

If zfs you probably want the reflash the card the the relevant HBA firmware
rather the the raid firmware. This will expose the disks nativly which is
best for zfs.

Sorry if this isn't appropriate for you but I would thought I would check
as it might save you a whole load of pain going in a direction you don't
need to.

On 2 February 2016 at 17:06, Zara Kanaeva <zara.kanaeva_at_ggi.uni-tuebingen.de