Re: ZFSROOT UEFI boot

From: Tomoaki AOKI <junchoon_at_dec.sakura.ne.jp>
Date: Sat, 6 Feb 2016 02:24:56 +0900
I got a feedback from Yuichiro NAITO at freebsd-users-jp ML.

Boots fine using memstick created using release/release.sh on patched
head. (Diff9) Properly shows up installer screen.

The system is Macbook Air 2012 having root-on-UFS 10.2-RELEASE without
ZFS. I think feedbacks using different firmware/platform would be
valuable.

Regards.