Re: pwcview and cheese - Device not configured / Invalid argument erros

From: <miguelmclara_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Feb 2016 10:27:42 +0000
Running the latest ports version for webcamd and cuse4bsd kmod ATM.

I haven't used it for a while and since I upgrade pkgs frequently I'm guessing yes but, I've also updated current kernel/userland a few times for the last time this worked and all I can remember it was at least in 2015 so its hard to tell what caused the regression.