FreeBSD_HEAD_amd64_gcc4.9 - Build #1006 - Fixed

From: <jenkins-admin_at_FreeBSD.org>
Date: Thu, 7 Jan 2016 17:38:46 +0000 (GMT)
FreeBSD_HEAD_amd64_gcc4.9 - Build #1006 - Fixed:

Build information: https://jenkins.FreeBSD.org/job/FreeBSD_HEAD_amd64_gcc4.9/1006/
Full change log: https://jenkins.FreeBSD.org/job/FreeBSD_HEAD_amd64_gcc4.9/1006/changes
Full build log: https://jenkins.FreeBSD.org/job/FreeBSD_HEAD_amd64_gcc4.9/1006/console

Change summaries:

293330 by sbruno:
Wow, um ... sorry about that.  The commit log for this code should have
read that it was for EM_MULTIQUEUE.  Revert this and try again.

293329 by sbruno:
Switch em(4) to the extended RX descriptor format.  This matches the
e1000/e1000e split in linux.

MFC after:	2 weeks
Sponsored by:	Limelight Networks
Differential Revision:	https://reviews.freebsd.org/D3447

293328 by jimharris:
nvme: do not revert o single I/O queue when per-CPU queues not possible

Previously nvme(4) would revert to a signle I/O queue if it could not
allocate enought interrupt vectors or NVMe submission/completion queues
to have one I/O queue per core.  This patch determines how to utilize a
smaller number of available interrupt vectors, and assigns (as closely
as possible) an equal number of cores to each associated I/O queue.

MFC after:	3 days
Sponsored by:	Intel

293327 by jimharris:
nvme: break out interrupt setup code into a separate function

MFC after:	3 days
Sponsored by:	Intel

293326 by jimharris:
nvme: do not pre-allocate MSI-X IRQ resources

The issue referenced here was resolved by other changes
in recent commits, so this code is no longer needed.

MFC after:	3 days
Sponsored by:	Intel

293325 by jimharris:
nvme: remove per_cpu_io_queues from struct nvme_controller

Instead just use num_io_queues to make this determination.

This prepares for some future changes enabling use of multiple
queues when we do not have enough queues or MSI-X vectors
for one queue per CPU.

MFC after:	3 days
Sponsored by:	Intel

293324 by jimharris:
nvme: simplify some of the nested ifs in interrupt setup code

This prepares for some follow-up commits which do more work in
this area.

MFC after:	3 days
Sponsored by:	Intel

293323 by jimharris:
nvd: submit bios directly when BIO_ORDERED not set or in flight

This significantly improves parallelism in the most common case.
The taskqueue is still used whenever BIO_ORDERED bios are in flight.

This patch is based heavily on a patch from gallatin_at_.

MFC after:	3 days
Sponsored by:	Intel

293322 by jimharris:
nvd: break out submission logic into separate function

This enables a future patch using this same logic to submit
I/O directly bypassing the taskqueue.

MFC after:	3 days
Sponsored by:	Intel

293321 by jimharris:
nvd: skip BIO_ORDERED logic when bio fails submission

This ensures the bio flags are not read after biodone().
The ordering will still be enforced, after the bio is
submitted successfully.

MFC after:	3 days
Sponsored by:	Intel

293320 by jimharris:
nvd: do not wait for previous bios before submitting ordered bio

Still wait until all in-flight bios (including the ordered bio)
complete before processing more bios from the queue.

MFC after:	3 days
Sponsored by:	Intel

293319 by jimharris:
nvd: set DISKFLAG_DIRECT_COMPLETION

Submitted by:	gallatin
MFC after:	3 days

293316 by skra:
Print curpmap in "show pcpu" command.

Approved by:	kib (mentor)

293315 by melifaro:
Do not use 'struct route_in6' inside hash6_insert().

rin6 was used only as sockaddr_in6 storage. Make rtalloc1_fib()
  use on-stack sin6 and return rtenry directly, instead of doing
  useless work with 'struct route_in6'.

293313 by jtl:
Apply the changes from r293284 to one additional file.

Discussed with:	glebius

293312 by garga:
Make cap_mkdb and services_mkdb file operations sync

Similar fix was done for passwd and group operations in r285050. When a
temporary file is created and then renamed to replace official file there
are no checks to make sure data was written to disk and if a power cycle
happens at this time, system can end up with a 0 length file

Approved by:	bapt
MFC after:	1 week
Sponsored by:	Netgate
Differential Revision:	https://reviews.freebsd.org/D2982