Re: HPN and None options in OpenSSH

From: Slawa Olhovchenkov <slw_at_zxy.spb.ru>
Date: Sun, 24 Jan 2016 17:18:47 +0300
On Fri, Jan 22, 2016 at 03:31:22PM +0100, Dag-Erling Smørgrav wrote:

> The HPN and None cipher patches have been removed from FreeBSD-CURRENT.
> I intend to remove them from FreeBSD-STABLE this weekend.

Can you do some small discurs about ssh+kerberos?
I am try to use FreeBSD with $HOME over kerberoized NFS.
For kerberoized NFS gssd need to find cache file "called
/tmp/krb5cc_<uid>, where <uid> is the effective uid for the RPC
caller" (from `man gssd`).

sshd contrary create cache file for received ticket called
/tmp/krb5cc_XXXXXXX (random string, created by krb5_cc_new_unique). Is
this strong security  requirement or [FreeBSD/upstream] can be patched
(or introduce option) to use /tmp/krb5cc_<uid> as cache file for
received ticket?