Re: Unable to view Jpeg images...

From: Chris H <bsd-lists_at_bsdforge.com>
Date: Tue, 26 Jan 2016 18:46:43 -0800
On Tue, 26 Jan 2016 18:54:07 -0700 Ian Lepore <ian_at_freebsd.org> wrote

> If someone with the same problem finds this thread on a search engine
> next week, they're sure going to wish you had said what the fix was, or
> linked to the forum post you found that fixed it.
>
> -- Ian
That's a really good point, Ian. I should have thought of that, myself!
So...
Here are some examples I was given to make such a search;

pkg shlib <lib-name>.so -- where, in my case, <lib-name> was a
variant of "libjpeg"

Another example;

Provided shared libraries for each package:
 pkg query "%n-%v: %b"

and

Required shared libraries for each package:
 pkg query "%n-%v: %B"

That's it! Thanks to "chrbr", "marino", and "kpa" at the forums for
providing these helpful examples!