Re: Packaging the FreeBSD base system with pkg(8)

From: Alfred Perlstein <alfred_at_freebsd.org>
Date: Thu, 28 Jan 2016 09:23:08 -0800
This is going to be huge for FreeBSD.  Thank you Glen, Bapt and I
believe Peter Wemm as well.

Having been engineering lead on multiple appliances based on FreeBSD
this is going to revolutionize and make life so much easier for future
appliance endeavors and general manageability of FreeBSD.

Thanks again!