Re: FreeBSD 11 - BETA-1 Xen DOMU loses network when jail (VIMAGE) starts

From: Miguel C <miguelmclara_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 23 Jul 2016 20:46:49 +0100
Just as a note using netgraph (with jng script as a workaround) works....

Also manually creating a bridge in the domu and adding xn0 as a member
makes this fail.... so the issue is indeed related to the bridge.

I'll open a PR later in case someone want to look into it, but I'm happy it
works with netgraph.

Melhores Cumprimentos // Best Regards
*Miguel Clara*
*IT - Sys Admin & Developer*