Fwd: Failed to boot -Current snapshot memstick img with EFI

From: Howard Su <howard0su_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 27 Jul 2016 11:33:14 +0800
The same issue is still there in 11-BETA2. I tried the memstick image for
amd64. I got the exact same error (with boot -v).
​GEOM_PART: last LBA is below first LBA: 0 < 32
GEOM_PART: integrity check failed (da0, MBR)

This make mem stick image totally useless. Anyone take a look? I am happy
to provide more information.

Thanks,

Howard

The issue is partition table in img is wrong so that GEOM cannot discover
the partitions.

Detailed error:
​​
GEOM_PART: last LBA is below first LBA: 0 < 32
GEOM_PART: integrity check failed (da0, MBR)

I tried this month and last month memstick img. both has same problem. Any
idea on the issue?

-Howard

--
-Howard