Re: console in 11.0-ALPHA4

From: Maxim Sobolev <sobomax_at_FreeBSD.org>
Date: Mon, 20 Jun 2016 22:26:44 -0700
For what it's worth: my two biggest grievances with the vt(4) vs. sc(4) is
the unordered updates in the graphics mode which makes watching quickly
scrolling text on something like virtual machine console funky and lack of
support in the libvgl(3). The latter I find particularly hard to explain,
since vt is supposed to be designed around graphics mode, so it should have
easier to interface that to userland. People built apps around those
interfaces, so unless we are going to replace libvgl with something else or
depreciate it, we better support both console backends in there.

-Max