Testing an importing OF PCI implementations patch

From: Marcin Mazurek <mma_at_semihalf.com>
Date: Tue, 1 Mar 2016 15:29:57 +0100
Hello,

I am looking for a testers for a patch to import portions of the PowerPC
and Sparc64 OF PCI implementations. This extracts common code from
PPC's and Sparc64's ofw_pci and moves that to general dev/ofw_pci files.

It is currently building successfully on every architecture. I tested it on
my
arm machine and checked it worked. Unfortunately I do not have any powerpc
and sparc hardware to test it on. I tried to use it inside qemu, however I
could
not run the FBSD on Sparc64 and PPC (I used a "qemu recipes" from the
freebsd
wiki page).

I would like it if this could be tested on these platforms using this code
check if it does not break them. This is very essential patch for me,
because
it is blocking my other pending commits and I would be very grateful for
testing it.

Review of this code is here: https://reviews.freebsd.org/D4879

Any comments and feedback are welcome.

Thanks,